Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

what do you think about the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?

• Q-burt
    Favorite Answer

I think it is the greatest nation in the world.....hands down

Used to be the greatest nation in the world, but if current trends continue, this Country could easily lose out to other nations. All the reasons that made this Country great are wearing out quickly : innovation, the math and science standards are way below that of many countries; economy, we have the most complicated taxation system in world and yet we are spending billions in war and have big government defiicits and no universal medical insurance; democratic government, money gets you into politics and the Congress is not doing their job of monitoring what the Executive Branch of our Government is doing, but basically only rubber stamping. The only good thing left is Americans still have very high moral standards in general.

I've lived here all my life. I used to think it was the greatest country in the world and the most brilliant experiment in government in the history of man. These last six years since Bush was elected I have come to the conclusion that it is the most dangerous country in the world and as such will have a very limited existence. At this point I don't think any other country on earth would shed a tear if we were nuked out of existence.

Yes George you reap what you sow.

This is the best country in the world and if you don't like it, get the **** out!!! Go live in Saudie, Iraq, Nigeria or Iran then.

No wait!! Go to Mexico then to help even out the current Hispanic invasion that we are experiencing.

It's a great place to visit, but I have little use for much of U.S. foreign policy and even less for the current president. However, I know some really good people who live in the U.S.

America is not perfect, and we have lost many wonderful things, but it is still the most wonderfull country on the face of this earth, and I thank God many times over and over that me and my family have had the grand privilage of living here. The whole earth and its lands are a treassure, but we have respected and cared for our great land more than most have....KECK

oo its a great place to live(very expensive though) lots of freedoms we have that many other countries don't only thing is our president sucks and so does the foreign policy and my spelling lol

I think its a blessing to live here dispite the problems I wouldn't live anywhere else

Land that I love!

(And apparently so do a lot of others, because they're trying to get here.)

i think the president sucks and its a good place to live otherwise