Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I walked in on my girlfriends sister changing...?

I walked right out but then later she came to my room and said since I saw hers she needs to see mine. I didnt say anything and left. What did she really want? What should I do?

Favorite Answer

Ignore her. Save your relationship.

Tell her you were sorry you walked in, you didn't mean to. It was a huge accident and it won't happen again. She'll probably insist that you show her yours. In that case feel her out, tell her "I don't think that is a good idea? I mean what about your sister, she is my girlfriend and that would just be weird." I am not sure what she''ll say next, but then you just need to let her know, "Look I am not going to show you, but if you accidentally walk in on me changing, well then that is fair game and I had no control."

She wanted to see it! Good thing you just walked away. That shows you have respect for your girlfriend, unlike her that she doesn't have respect for her own sister. Just forget about the whole incident. It's not even worth it. If she keeps bringing it up and/or starts hitting on you then you need to tell your girlfriend.

She obviously wants your d!ck. The gentlemanly thing to do now is to arrange a 3-some with you g/f and her sister.

she wanted 2 see u naked but dont do it that juss aint right dont do the whole threesome thats stupid dont do anything that would hurt ur gf thats wrong cause her sister would go tell her and she would but hurt and pissed and she would break u and i dont think ull like that but i ono

sounds like she trying to start trouble, it seems like she was miffed at you seeing her, i mean did she smile when she said it or what....i agree, keep your sausage in its casing and save it for your girl , it aint worth losing her to a jelous sister....

Source(s): been there, done that

let her see urs and maybe yall can hook ^ but tell her not 2 tell ur girlfriend which is ur sister so yall can a threesome

do it, thats awsome, i hope something like that happens to me one day

You dumbass, you blew it!