hey please people help me how can i make her love me more?

hey peoples how are you? i love a girl allot but she's shy to say i love you and she said once but not say allot i think she love me less but still i am her #1 friend so any wyas tell me what should i do that she love me more and more and she think i would leave her later so what should i do she won't think about that and always think i am with her forever and ever and realize that no one ever give her allot of love how much i gave so please answer my question

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can do a number of things: beat it into her, threaten to kill her family, and or (my personal favorite) break into her house and boil her pet(s) alive on the stove. Honestly, I've learned that you cannot "make" someone love you. They either do or do not. Unfortunately, you are left only seeing what you want to see...that being her sorta loving you. It sounds like you and her are simply good friends, but you want more.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That may take time. My sister married a guy with the feelings like you and she came to realize over the years just how great he is.

Their relationship grows stronger year after year. These are made in heaven!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just be you my friend and the rest of the cards will fall in place.

• 1 decade ago

You should do something romantic, like buy a bouquet of flowers, but dont sign your name. Then you can tell her it was you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe if you learned how to spell, she might like you more.

Source(s): Does she have a fetish for retards?
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go skydiving without a parachute, if your alive, she'll want to be with you.

Source(s): experience.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rots o' ruck... ;-)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.