Why are left handed people so much more in tune with awesomness than right handed people?

It`s been established... it`s self-evident... i was just wondering why it was....

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the the question i have been asking myself 4 years..... it's cause were awesome by nature DUH

SINCERELY,

another lefty

• 1 decade ago

We're really not but there are a couple of cute sayings about it that I like........."everyone is born right-handed,only the greatest overcome it" and "If the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body,which has been proven, then left handed people are the only ones in their right mind"!!!

Being left-handed myself I found these to be cute and I have used them a few times myself when getting ribbed for being left handed.!!!

I do think that right handed people are more easily creative then left handed people and left handed people seem to not like abstracts. We tend to like things to be the same on both sides, even so to speak....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

^ 5 awesome dude! With left hands of course ; )

• 1 decade ago

You would know, wouldn't you? Sounds like you aren't in tune with yourself if you really are left handed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Looks like ur left handed.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"In tune with awesomness." Just when I think I've read the most muddle headed bullsh!t YA has to offer.

• 1 decade ago

Oh, baloney. You're just easily impressed. Like I am when I see a window washer do a nifty job in no time flat and makes it look eeeaassy!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's to make up for the fact that they're left handed.

• fresh2
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Let me guess...you're left handed?

Awesomeness...never thought of that concept as a thing unto itself.

I must re-evaluate...

• 1 decade ago

I heard through the grapevine that the "What should I do

Retard" is left handed. Uh huh !!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.