what is the best food to eat when...?

whats the best food [dinner] to eat when your stomach is upset? i've already eaten chicken noodle soup and i dont really want that again. but any ideas? im hungry.

Favorite Answer

Crackers and Ginger Ale. The ginger is supposed to help settle an upset stomach. Warm coke is also rumored to be good.

When my stomach is feeling well and I've had enough chicken soup, I feel like having pasta. Nothing with heavy cheeses or dairy, but just a marinara sauce. Other comfort foods when you're under the weather you could try are beef stew, and many Asian soups are tasty and filling without being heavy, like won ton soup, or Vietnamese rice noodle soup.

Crackers and Sprite

drink some mansania its a hispanic tea , after that u will feel good enough to eat anything..

Toast, margarine and raspberry jam

Saltines, toast, applesauce, banans.

7up and an apple or an orange or toast or crackers

crackers and drink 7 up..

• Totoru

Crackers and saltines.

well when im sick with the stomach ache......i usually have salt crackers with sprite to calm my stomach down.......and for dinner.....Yoiu figure it out!!!