guys only, do you love females that have child ? Explain?

I mean children

I mean children

I am a straight 27/f/mo

I am a straight 27/f/mo

Favorite Answer

will yes but she have to want more kids!! cause i would like to have a kid of my own!! here my email address if you want to get to know me.. efrain78223@yahoo.com

Yeah, because she can't use any excuses about not having sex, because obviously she's active in that area. As for liking the children, that's a different story, some kids are piece of crap bastards, and some are funny and not too much of a hassle. One word of advice is that you carefully consider dating a woman with a kid or two, she may have a psychotic ex out there jealous of you becoming closer with his offspring. Also, the woman may want you to play a more active role in her childrens life, which shouldn't be a problem if you like or love her.

Definitely. Some guys (yours truly included) would actually prefer a woman who is also a parent.

yes, because you know that the chances are good they arent gonna play games, and kids can tell you if she's had another "guy" over to the house when your away.. grrr

No becuase with a child you cant have as much fun

Source(s): Past experience