Who, in your opinion, are more outwardly racist, whites or blacks?

Favorite Answer

it's equal. We are just as bad as blacks and vice versa. Blacks may disagree with me, but oh well thats the way I feel.

There's enough racism in the world for everyone to share.

I would say whites only because I know very few blacks. Living in the USA I found that those who were racist had it ingrained in their minds that they truly were the superior race. The racism I saw was not the blatant, open type. It was like they were racist but didn't practise it, if that makes any sense. It was behind closed doors, passed on from generation to generation, but never shown in public.

Quite scary, really!

I think that it all depends on what part of the country you live in.Overall,whites are fading in the area I live in,and have become the minority.However it still holds that blacks,and Hispanics are more outwardly racist where I live....and that is in Salinas Calif.

Source(s): everyday life

Depends on who you're asking. Ask black people and most would say white, ask white people and they would say black. You will always see the most racist as the one racist against your race, yet there are exceptions who will say they're both the same.

It annoys the **** out of me that some blacks seem to need to alieanate themselves from white people. Like my cousin he lives in the US and I live in Nicaragua which is in central america, and he asked me if there were many black people where I lived. I just said 'No'. And he thought that sucked. I thought it was hilarious, people here don't really give a ****, my friends are all different colors and ancestries, and people here don't just label themselves like that.

Well obviously blacks, whites hide their racism nowdays because it isn't socially acceptable. But behind closed doors they are.

Blacks win that one hands down. Whenever anything bad happens to the Blacks, they pull the race card.

White people, they just try to twist things around so it will seem like their not being racist or they'll hide behind their computers and say nasty and mean things on the Internet. I'm not ashamed to be white, I just call it like I see it.

i guess we can say both.... we blacks aren't scared to say anything while white ppl keep it to themselves.

from canada it looks like you're both about equal in that regard.