Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

what sport?

im just asking!! because i play volleyball,soccer,dance,track,softball and other athletic stuff but any others i should try?

Favorite Answer

softball

Softball

• PDY

It sounds like you are very active and that's a good thing. But try not to spread yourself too thin. You need time where you can just lay on your bed, dream and think. Don't fill your life with so many activities to the point where you have no time to think and be yourself. As for what other sports you should try, you might check with the coaches on your present teams; They would be the best source of information on this. But please try to take time to smell the flowers and just be. Life does not always have to be an energetic spurt from one activity to another.

• I play softball, tennis, basketball, and i dance.

I used to play soccer but i found out i have an extra bone in my foot and i had to stop playing it but i have like a million trophies so that's okay.

I do dance and I think that I am going to try out for softball....you could do that....and maybe cross country...

allied soccer or golf...do you go to public or private?

if you do allied soccer its more of an experience then just going to any normal practices...you can learn about different types of people which will be good in life

Source(s): myself..experience

I think that's enough sports. However, if you somehow get good grades from doing all those sports and still have time, I'd say try basketball.

i play softball i am a cheerleader and i dance it is so fun you should try softball (fastpitch)

i'm in soccer, dance and track. I'm also in the color gurad/winter guard, thats fun too.

Basketball, and Football