Does anyone believe in the world renown psychic Sylvia Brown?

Favorite Answer

she might have the ability to see something now-and-then, but i don't believe she does EVERY second, like she does on Montel Williams show. SHE WOULD BE NUTS if that was the case and never get no rest , with all these spirits talking to her!!

I know for a fact psychics are real, and I believe Sylvia has a strong gift. However I looked at her web site once and her prices are over the top. Many times what people want out of a psychic is advice on love or career etc. and even when the reader is a real psychic and gives correct information without fishing it out of the subject the answer is often something we already knew deep down and just wanted guidance on. This is why I don't think ethical psychics should charge exorbitant fees.

stay faraway from Sylvia Brown. stay faraway from each and every of the acceptance f***ers. they're all fakes. mutually as i understand a few people who're psychic, they are not going to be on Montel Williams or Paranormal State or information superhighway hosting their own exhibits. people who do that are only putting on a instruct and could not examine their techniques out of a paper bag with training interior. i understand you're hurting. i understand it is going to take you time to recover from it. yet each and every of the everyday ones are going to do is deceive you. shop your cash and locate somebody with a stable acceptance who won't value an arm and a leg. additionally, stay faraway from the gypsies who're going to bilk you for particular candles that they offered in dollar Tree, yet are going to fee you $one hundred somewhat for.

I like her. I would not want to meet her because she is kind of straightforward and tough and she would not sugar coat things for you. Lots of people have these kind of abilities but to different extents, so yes I believe.

people who believe in psychics are fools

I don't believe in psychics.

Yes, Yes, Yes! I believe in her abilities.

No.

Sylvia Browne is just another charlatan.

well, she is alive, so its kind of hard not to believe in her. However, most of her predictions are wrong. I could do as good as her.

Yes, stupid, gullible, imbeciles believe in her.

You're really her aren't you? I bet you are.