Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

should I change my underwear?

if I have a seriously wet fart and my underwear sticks to my back side, do I need to change my undies?

• ...
    Favorite Answer

I think dirty underwear are sexy. If you do change them can you send them my way? Thanx

that depends, if you are in a hot dry area you could just let them dry out. If I'm around people I usually just stick some paper down there and dont worry about it, if i have a summons or ticket to use its even better.

omg why r u even asking this question its so gross the answer is so obvious yes change the underwear get some clean ones

No For your stupidity suffer in the stench!!! In the morning you will have irritation and a bad rash-I suggest a bath and butt paste.

ummm yes because otherwise you will end up with an unpleasant suprise. i hope that wasnt a serious question but if it is changethem now!

Is it Jan. 1 already?

Perhaps you should turn them inside out, that way they stick to your pants and not your butt...

I'm leaning towards yes.

Yes and you need to wash up to.

if you have to ask your self this question, I think its already too late. and time to change