Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

should I change my underwear?

if I have a seriously wet fart and my underwear sticks to my back side, do I need to change my undies?

39 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think dirty underwear are sexy. If you do change them can you send them my way? Thanx

• 1 decade ago

that depends, if you are in a hot dry area you could just let them dry out. If I'm around people I usually just stick some paper down there and dont worry about it, if i have a summons or ticket to use its even better.

• 1 decade ago

omg why r u even asking this question its so gross the answer is so obvious yes change the underwear get some clean ones

• 1 decade ago

No For your stupidity suffer in the stench!!! In the morning you will have irritation and a bad rash-I suggest a bath and butt paste.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

ummm yes because otherwise you will end up with an unpleasant suprise. i hope that wasnt a serious question but if it is changethem now!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Is it Jan. 1 already?

• 1 decade ago

Perhaps you should turn them inside out, that way they stick to your pants and not your butt...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm leaning towards yes.

• 1 decade ago

Yes and you need to wash up to.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if you have to ask your self this question, I think its already too late. and time to change

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.