Which gas stations are supplied by Citgo?
I have no respect for Chavez and I dislike him coming to our country and bashing our country and its leaders. Regardless of political stance it was wrong to do that in the way that he did.
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
7 11 DID BUT I THINK THEY RECENTLY DROPPED SITGO WHO ELSE I DUNNO BUT CHAVEZ IS A JOKE
- CharloochLv 51 decade ago
Everyone up in arms because chavez called bush the devil.....
This really is the United States of Amnesia....
1) In 1982 Bob Jones III (fudamentalist christian school) called VP Bush "a devil"
2) In 2005 Right wing radio host(Jay Severin) called Hillary Clinton "the devil"
3) Earlier this month - Father Gabriele Amorth (the roman catholic's church top exorcist) called The fictional work of Harry Potter the "king of darkness - the devil"
So lets all get off our "fake" high horse and "fake" moral ground and grow up.
- OwenLv 51 decade ago
Usually Citgo sells its gas stations at approved vendors (i.e. 7-11, which recently dropped them as their gas provider) and at Citgo branded stations (the ones with the red/orange triangle logo).
- Anonymous4 years ago
generally they're autonomous stations, not inclusive of those 7-11 stations which will sever their dating. because of the fact the city legends website Snopes factors out, attempting to make procuring judgements in keeping with this lame conflict of words is a venture to declare the least.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- DiVenanzo™Lv 51 decade ago
I believe Chevron is one?