whats the mission of the pentecostal faith?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

pentecostal faith is considered full gospel. Meaning they believe in all the gifts of the bible today just as it was when written. There mission is no different than any other bible believing group. There approach is different

From the pentacostal churches iI've seen, they are trying to teach people to let Satanic spirits come into thier bodies, speak in gibberish, and act like a lunatic on the stage. Pentacostal is about as Godly as a sow. Self righteous bunch of bigots.

pentecostals are christians who serve Christ and believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit for every believer and also in the gifts of the Holy Spirit - ie speaking in tongues, prophecy, word of knowledge etc.

I guess the aim of most pentectostals (although I can only speak for myself) is to serve Christ wholeheartedly.

To evangelize the world--also to get the message of the Infilling of the Holy Spirit out to other believers.

Kas

Source(s): Myself...I am a Pentecostal beliver!:)

Do you really want to know the truth?

http://www.cuttingedge.org/videoroom.html

*view A GREAT AND TERRIBLE DECEPTION.

P.S. religion kills-THE TRUTH SAVES (JOHN 14:6)

Read REVELATION 21:8 tonight and see EXACTLY where the end result of Un4given DECEPTION. -LIVE4TRUTH =]

TO GET MORE BELIEVERS OF GOD, AND TO SAVE THEM.