have you ever had an abortion....?males and females ..?

do you regret it?

if not

what is your veiws on abortion?

i ment like there girlfriends...you know like they say if the girl gets prego then the man is to

Favorite Answer

to me never had an abortion and never will!!! im pregnant now and im only 15 and i thought of abortion but then i thought it over again and its MURDER!!!

whoever gets an abortion is giving up a babys life.. thats just mean!!!

ABORTION IS MURDER!

Granted, I have a lot of friends. But I know six women who have had abortions. Actually, I probably know more (and so do you), but I know six women who've talked about it.

Define "regret."

I think they would all say they wish they hadn't found themselves dealing with an unwanted pregnancy. I think they would all say that they have "what if?" moments, although, years later, those moments are few and far between. And I think they would say that they feel relief: glad that the choice was available to them, glad it was safe, glad that they were able to postpone parenthood until they were in a position to bear wanted children.

• Kiki

I am a woman, and I have never had an abortion. I have known two women who did. One of them did regret it and is still dealing with it emotionally years later. One of them I did not know very well; I just know she was out partying two days later, so I suspect it didn't bother her too much.

I think with abstinence, birth control, and adoption as options, abortions should really be a very rare occurrence, which we all know it is not.

I have never had an abortion but my cousin has and regrets it fully. he was 16 when she had it and still thinks of how old the baby would be now, what it would look like and so on. She is now in her 30's.

No, I never had one and never would. I have two children 17 and 15 and am so blessed by them, I couldn't imagine not having them. I know women who have had abortions, one just yesterday as a matter of fact. I do believe in pro-choice, but it is very sad and upsetting to me that a life is ended just because the parents don't feel ready. They shouldn't risk pregnancy if they aren't going to keep what they made.

NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL.

Abortion is not a form of birth control.

If you don't want to get burn, don't play with fire

• ?

Males do not have abortions in fact they dont even have say so in the matter

• Mila

no never had abortion, and i dont think i'd ever be able to do it...i dont know, i am pro abortion in certain cases, but i am too humanist, i couldnt do it to my baby...

Yes at 13 I was rapped beatend and left to die. I do not regret it. How could I thirteen bring a life into this world that was out of disguss and I was ashamed of my self. It was horrible and very emotional.

I knew someone who had a relative that really literally went crazy she started seeing dead babies and stuff like that, no joke, it can also really damage your uterus, and you may never be able to conceive again.