Anonymous

What about that Why was porno invented question?

Seems to me that all the women jumped on the men and blamed them,as being pigs,or not being able to find any....ladies,who are the ones that SPREAD IT for the porn pictures...if it was invented,then women invented it.

Favorite Answer

yea i think we can take credit for dat one... but porn can be a beautifull thing...u should have taken it...

this is just my perspective. I think men since they are the majority in the filming industry, and they have pimped women since the beginning of time. Women don't go around filming porn against women, so it would appear to me that - men invented it. Yes, women spread it and men do what it is they do, but they are always the dominate one. We women allow ourselves to be exploited by men. (Sad) because we are looking for male approval which we probably didn't get when we were young, or molested and the sexual predator population is predominately male.

It doesnt matter who started it, I'm just glad someone did.