Will i get a boyfriend im in high school now and im worried ill never get one?

i really want a boyfriend and i dont no what to do help me !!!!!!!!!!1

Favorite Answer

dont worry about that.. you will have a bf sooner or later, you're just waiting for the right guy.. don't just get w/ anyone wait for the right guy..

well u are in the happiest years. i think u need to wait on that cause since u in high school u only limited to what is in school. but once u get out to the real world u will have a chance to meet lots and lots of people. i think now u want a bf. but later u probably wont. i used to think the same just thought i would never find a gf or get married. but that is diferent now and about to get mairred at 26. so dont worry let time take care of that

There's always college. Some people have like one boyfriend in all of high school and then they're in college and everyone wants to be with them. Don't worry; there's someone out there for everyone.

Don't even worry about it. Its not like its obligatory to get a boyfriend during high school. College is when you should start thinking about it, but education comes first though.

If you really like a guy, just try to talk to him more. Find out what he is interested in, and try to make a conversation out of it. If he likes sports, talk about teams and what his favorite is, and try to be really enthusiastic and humble. Once you start talking to him more, say hi to him when you see him around and start hanging out with him if you can. And before you know it ask him out when the time is right!

hope this helps! (:

Relax! Sunshine, you're in high school, the world is not going to end if you don't have a boyfriend right now, you have the rest of your whole life in front of you. But one thing of advice that I give my friends that seems to work for them, stop looking for a guy and one will come along.

here i got this forawrded message thigny, i felt the same way as you until i read this. . . .

If you receive this more than once, it only goes to show you how many other women think that you're truly beautiful! Yes, you are one of the "Good Apples"! Enjoy life, my beautiful ONE S ------------------Girls-------------- -----------are like apples------ -------on trees. The best ones----- -----are at the top of the tree.----- ---The boys dont want to reach--- --for the good ones because they-- -r afraid of falling and getting hurt.- -Instead, they get the rotten apples- from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples up top think something wrong w/ them when in -reality they're amazing. They just-- ---have to wait for the right boy to ---- come along, the one who's- ----------- brave enough to----- ---------------climb all--------- ---------------the way-------- --------------to the top-------- -------------of the tree.--------- let them know they are BEAUTIFUL! YOU SHOULD KNOW U ARE BEAUTIFUL!! < /SPAN> All my friends are beautiful---GOD doesn't do ugly :-) Love to all

• relax and don't worry about boys. you are still young and have all your life to find a boyfriend. worst thing you can do is be desperate. guys will run from desperation. How do I know? Well, last time I checked I was a guy.

Love is the answer to everything. All you ever need is love,

communication and understanding. That's what I figured out so

far. If you are down, you need to get up and start doing something with

your life. Don't need to be shy, be straight forward and allways say what

you want and expect from the others.

=======

If you have the time, and you are looking for someone, complete this simple

form and start dating.

http://**************/go.php

Maybe not a boyfriend, but if you go to college, I'm sure somebody will get drunk enough to take a poke at you. I've seen some pretty sick things.

Don't worry, they're totally overrated. Buy a big stick to beat them away with. Forget men, concentrate on your education - that's where the real rewards are.

Source(s): I know you think this is a load of shit. It isn't. Good luck.