Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Does any1 else think itz bullshit that arabs and blacks are called "monkeys"?

Stupid punkz that call us monkeys, were they raped by a so called "monkey" while they were in jail?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think it is

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

actually if you listen to these stupid scientists in this world they in a round about way call all of us monkeys.

• 4 years ago

I say "black." maximum black human beings i understand say "black." the in elementary words time all and various says "African American" is even as they're on good Morning u.s.. I recommend, I do understand why this time period has developed, and that i understand the historic previous that's occurring, and the actual shown actuality that "black" has replaced different words that are easily now no longer acceptable, and probably sometime "black" will connect the ranks of words like "colored," which make human beings balk in the present day. i imagine it behooves us all to be really smooth to those differences, and not in any respect in simple terms brush aside all of it as computer thuggery. yet i do not imagine we are there yet with "black."

• 1 decade ago

I agree, i don't like to be called a monkey because i' darker than some people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

probably . nobody should be calling anybody names . We need to all play nice dammit before we all get the smacketh downeth of a lifetime . If you think having a dick up your rear end is bad try having a lightening bolt .

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I feel sorry for the monkeys. Why do they have to be offended by racists.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, bigotry is quite pathetic and stupid.

• 1 decade ago

all humans are genetically about 98% chimp

• 1 decade ago

complete bullshat, why in the hell would do that, i would just kick any guy who would call someone that

• 1 decade ago

What kind of question is that???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.