anybody know where i can find korean classes in BK!?!?

well...as u can see, im like obsesed with korean music and drama right now!! i jus cant stop listenin to it and watchin korean drama!! im like addicted to it right now....i would like to be half korean and that is why i would like to learn korean right now!! so if any of u ppzl now where i could go learn korean in brooklyn...plzzzz tell me!!! kamsamida(thank you)!!

Favorite Answer

lol! im half korean! OMG! i am like so obsessed with korean music! im like, singing a song in korean at school, and my friends are like,''What are you saying???'' lol. but im so sorry. I dont know a place that you can learn korean in Brooklyn. surf the internet. But good luck! GO KOREANS!! me-an-hae-yo (sorry) say that all together. Unless you already knew that. :)

• owings

you will get greater advantageous effects with a stay individual. attempt calling the yank Legion, the Veterans of distant places Wars, and/or the Disabled American Veterans. they are in a position that can assist you get an interview.

I'm not from Brooklyn, but I would check at the community colleges to see if they have any korean classes.

I found some videos on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc_8zu3C62k

Youtube thumbnail

Chun-man-eh-yo.

(you're welcome)