Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

feeling insecure in a new relationship, can can i stop!?

I've been dating this guy for a little over a month. We're already intimate, which is not really an issue. But I guess because of this I am afraid of losing him, and being secure or becoming secure in our relationshiop. I work and go to school during the week so the time we see eachother during the week is really limited. He's 24 and I'm 20 so this also rises problems when he goes to bars with his friends, I'm in no place to tell him what he should be doing. I mean, I'd go if I were 21. Anyway, the point is, how do I just feel okay. Will I ever be able to just "go with the flow"? Also, how long into a relationship when it offically because "serious", and what should I be expecting until then.

Thanks!!

Favorite Answer

Not a good move having sex so early in the relationship. You become serious when you are intimate. You made intimacy a casual thing. I would suggest you look at this relationship as a learning experience, expect it to go no where and just have fun until it ends.

Your next relationship....wait and let things progress before having sex.

It sounds to me like it might already be serious. I think "flow" is the key word. If its working it will flow I think. If not , maybe not. "It's just the Motion" as the song says. I think if two people can appreciate each other, I mean REALLY appreciate each other for who they are, then if its 1 minute or a lifetime, worth it both ways I think. And, yup, till there is a commitment, you are IN NO PLACE TO TELL HIM WHAT HE "SHOULD" BE DOING. I think maybe he thinks you are beautiful and I think he loves you too.

Source(s): opinion

Love is the answer to everything. All you ever need is love,

communication and understanding. That's what I figured out so

far. If you are down, you need to get up and start doing something with

your life. Don't need to be shy, be straight forward and allways say what

you want and expect from the others.

=======

If you have the time, and you are looking for someone, complete this simple

form and start dating.

http://**************/go.php

Depends on the situation.

give hI'm his space with the friends.hey when u turn 21 and if your still together im sure hell take u along.

I agree , follow your heart