Should I Trade a Nintendo DS for a X-box?

Should I trade my Nintendo DS for a X-box... I would also... Give me 3 games for xbox games... which do you think is better Xbox or nintendo ds? Post asap im falling asleep!

Favorite Answer

THE MORON ABOVE ME IS CRAZY, GAMES WILL JUST BE LIKE 7 BUCKS FOR A FEW YEARS, THEN GO AWAY FOR GOOD, I JUST SEE IT AS STOCKING UP ON PERFECTLY GOOD GAMES FOR THE CCCCCHHHHEEAAAAPP. NOBODY WANTS TO PAY 599 AND UP FOR THESE NEW SYSTEMS, THEY WILL GET BACK TO THE NORMAL CONSOLE PRICES SO PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY BUY THEM, AND THEN JUST BUY THAT, YOU CAN STILL PLAY XBOX GAMES ON 360.

You would be an idiot to do this. Xbox is on the way out. Soon you will not be able to even find xbox games. If you really want to trade away your fabulous nintendo ds for an xbox than get an xbox 360 and then you can play new and old games on there.

Source(s): I love my nintendo ds

Why would you trade a portable video game console for a home video game console?

Keep your Nintendo DS.

Take the Xbox, unless you are more of a mobile person and you think you wont be using the Xbox much.

xbox isnt too impressive, but neither is the ds. if you like the ds, dontbother

I cant think about it but i would trade it for an x-box .It has more games.

Source(s): My own

wow- your pal is a damage brat, possibly you should take his xbox360 or maybe as he asks you, the position is it? act like you don't understand what he's speaking about, which will coach him a lesson even with the indisputable fact that, stealing stuff is undesirable and through stealing, you're clone of him possibly you could reason with him your determination

do it everything is better than the ds

yes u should

and trade all your games

Keep your DS.