Now that the left has ruined our great nation, how long do you think it is until we have our second civil war?

Favorite Answer

Let's see....illegal immigration at an all time high, middle income families struggling to survive, violence and crime rising rapidly....yep, any moment now.

• soobee

what left? what are you on about? the "left' hasn't had sole power in your country. (I assume you mean USA)

if you are wondering what is wrong with your 'great nation' you've got to look at your corporate mentality. That is where your rights and freedoms have gone. I don't think a civil war is likely in our lifetime. I think perhaps it may come to a head in that it will no longer be possible to deny that there are at least two Americas, coexisting on the same land and under the same laws, but living very different interpretations. As long as most of America is shut out, America as a whole will continue to decline.

the left hasn't ruined your nation; apathy has.

• Ice

In order to answer your question I am going to need clarification. Are you so far right that you think King George is left? I would have to speculate that the right wants a war, as they believe that the majority of citizens of the United States wants a christian state, when in fact that's not true. I don't think we will see a second civil war because the right will bury the whole idea of freedom and liberty long before that could happen.

• pshdsa

It is a mistake to see the political world as a battle between left and right; liberal and conservative when the real battle is between communitarianism and freedom. When you view the world properly you come to understand that the Democrats and the Republicans are on the same team. Presently the Repubs are the starters and the Demos are on the bench. Same team, same agenda. The only battle is not about agenda but who starts. They both are on a hell bent rush to the new world order.

left right I'm confused. this stuff about classifying people is the big problem. i don't know who is who any more. their will never be another civil war. the government will crush any rebellion. we would end up with a dictator before the people of this country stand up and fight. Americans talk a good one but rarely follow it with action.

this country can fall any minute any day

every one is over extended on almost all their credit and so is the government!

and just like the great depression started overnight, so could this country fall..keep sending all our jobs overseas and sending our companies overseas..we will have nothing left here but another third world country asking other countries for hand outs...but guess what..we will not get any from them....

Around the time you get a real job - never.