Can supernatural beings like angels and demons kill or destroy each other?

Here I'm defining them to be supernatural so no quibbling about whether they are supernatural.

Favorite Answer

sure why not

Only God, the creator of everything can destroy and wipe out a being HE made from no longer existing as if it never did. Angels, fallen angels, and demons can fight and hurt each other but it is a matter of resistance and endurance who can last longer, who is more powerful. Like TUG OF WAR. In the end, God can give power to any being to be able to destroy other evil beings because HE can do anything. As far as I know, good and evil fight a different kind of war rather than physical. They fight to win our souls, either for the devil or for God. Win for God = Live forever happily and never worry again. Win for the devil= be wiped off from existence in the end when God cleanses his universe from all evil. Our free will is powerful enough to choose accordingly. Our conscious is the law built in from God, that is why when we do something wrong we feel guilty. There is no excuse.

Yes, in Black magic they use demons, Demons can destroy each other but depend to their master. Off course the loser demons also mean the loser master.

Can the nonexistent angels kill the nonexistent devils? Hardly.

I don't think so, but sometimes it seems like it because there seems to be so much more evil then good in this world.

good question. ask Sylvia Brown and let me know. K?

no!