My heart belongs to Jesus.?

I have been christian for pretty much all my life what about you.

• Favorite Answer

i answer to god alone. I do not answer to an angel, saint or prophet.

I have been a christian since I was about 6 years old.

I understand about the heart, but who does your body belong to? That is a far more interesting question.

I'm a proud Baptist! The Lord is the answer. Trust the Lord Jesus Christ and allow him into your heart and he will shower you with his many blessings.

Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

1Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

1Corinthians 6:20 For ye are bought with a price(THE BLOOD OF JESUS): therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Source(s): BIble

Jesus is my personal savior. I will worship him to the end! I'm proud to be a Baptist!

God Bless

• goldie

yes....but what about God? you know He is the reason you are here. Jesus is the son.....even he said do not worship him, worship his father through him. do you know God? do you know He is Jehovah. i am christian also, just for the record. too many people worship Jesus and not God and too many people think that they are the same.

Me too. How did you become a Christian?

i am a proud catholic and i also love my lord Jesus Christ!!! here my email address if you want to get to know me!! efrain78223@yahoo.com

ya i am but i'm in the process of probably switching churches so i haven't gone for a while!!!