x
Lv 5
x asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Who else thinks Ugly Betty is hot besides me?

They did a poor job finding an ugly woman for this part. They think adding glasses, braces, and Mimi outfits on a chick can make her ugly? Give me a break. I see uglier women everyday without braces and glasses wearing fancy clothes. What kind of bozo television executives came up with this plan?

Update:

To those asking, "Who's Ugly Betty?" Ask your own frikkin' question. I'm looking for answers here not questions. Go polute someone elses's question.

Update 2:

Thanks Jackie B. If you go to my 360, you will really be ROTFLYAO.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That's probably because they are going to make her blossom inthe future. She is such a beautiful woman. Look at this pic from IMDB.com

http://imdb.com/gallery/hh/1065229/HH/1065229/iid_...

• 4 years ago

Ugly Betty Hot

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Who else thinks Ugly Betty is hot besides me?

They did a poor job finding an ugly woman for this part. They think adding glasses, braces, and Mimi outfits on a chick can make her ugly? Give me a break. I see uglier women everyday without braces and glasses wearing fancy clothes. What kind of bozo television executives came up with this plan?

Source(s): thinks ugly betty hot me: https://shortly.im/ekXmF
  • 1 decade ago

Who's Ugly Betty?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Did you know this is a TV Spanish show called BETTY LA FEA It was a big success in Latin America TV from Mexico to Chile. Its a remake for U.S and the story is simple, ugly miss treated girl suffers for her unreachable love and then she turns into a princess and gets what she wants. In real life she is a hot sexy actress.

• 5 years ago

They couldn't put an actually ugly woman on tv for a lead role. Instead took an attractive woman and made her "TV Ugly". Some of her outfits are just ridiculous on the show. But I really like the show. :)

• 1 decade ago

I think they are purposely found someone pretty and just put glasses braces and ugly outfits on her so that later on they can give her a makeover and she wont be ugly betty anymore...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Who's ugly Betty?

• I think they did a fairly good job of making the woman ugly. But I also know that any ugly duckling can turn hot as hell.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

America Ferrera is definitely not ugly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.