whrldpz asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Who wil be victorious the Seahawks or Da Bears?

Favorite Answer

Shaun Alexander has a broken foot and Seahawks have officially said he is not playing. So the Bears should win. Shaun Alexander 's back up sucks and he is not a threat at all. The Bears are going to play all pass defence and control the game. Without a running game the Seahawks D is going to be on the field for alot of the day and they will get worn out quickly. BEARS ALL THE WAY.....

Da Bears

Da Bears.

Da Bears will shut down Shaun Alexander

I think the Seahawks. That O line was outstanding the other night, no one got near Hasselback. He has a lot of weapons. I love Rex but he is not always consistant when playing tough teams.

the bears offence is doing pretty well but the seahawks defense is gonna stop the bears

without Alexander I think the Bears will pull out a close one

depending on if Shaun is playin.....i will go for the bears either way and the hawks will have a very rough time without shaun!!

bears D will suffocate a shaun-less seahwks team.

Seahawks

I'd say their the best team in the NFL

Source(s): Patriots fan