Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Patrick Ringnalda, SCAM ARTIST!!!?

Patrick RINGNALDA <patringnalda@yahoo.com Thank you for your immediate prespond,I will be able to Use my shipper for the pickup of the item Okay? The cashier's check Payment will be issued today and will be mailed out asap but I would like to include an extra money on the cashier's check?that will be sent to you plus the sales of your item.The essence of the extra money is for my son to pay for his school fees at the Holland Metropolitan University in Netherland but I am not in the best position to send him this money because I am not holding cash right now but check okay? I would really appreciate your effort and concern if you could cash the check and send him money via Western Union after you might have deducted the funds for the sales of your item plus+ an extra $30 for your time and effort in sending him the money via western union Okay?If you wish to sell your item and help us as regards this issue and willing to continue with this transaction,Kindly send me your name, address,and cell and office phone number for mailing the payment to you Okay? Upon recieving your response,I shall have the payment sent out.Thank you so much in anticipation.With Regards P.S - Here is his name and shipping address:NAME DENIES HARRISON ADDRESS 75 AMSTELPLEIN, CITY AMSTERDAM COUNTRY THE NETHERLANDS Contact me asap with your contact name and address to mail payment.Thank you

Favorite Answer

ha ha ha that's a good one

OK I got one for you

Bob goes into the public restroom and sees this guy standing next to the urinal. The guy has no arms. As Bob's standing there, taking care of business, he wonders to himself how the poor wretch is going to take a leak. Bob finishes and starts to leave when the man asks Bob to help him out. Being a kind soul, Bob says, "Ah, OK, sure, I'll help you." The man asks, "Can you unzip my zipper?" Bob says, "OK." Then the man says, "Can you pull it out for me?" Bob replies, "Uh, yeah, OK." Bob pulls it out and it has all kinds of mold and red bumps, with hair clumps, rashes, moles, scabs, scars, and reeks something awful. Then the guy asks Bob to point it for him, and Bob points for him. Bob then shakes it, puts it back in and zips it up. The guy tells Bob, "Thanks, man, I really appreciate it." Bob says, "No problem, but what the hell's wrong with your penis?" The guy pulls his arms out of his shirt and says, "I don't know, but I ain't touching it.

Source(s): don't be a Bob
  • minus

Okay then.

wat a scam!