how can you get a guy that you don't like off ur back without hurting their feelings?

I use to like him, but now he thinks that i still llike him and he wants to go out with me! (but i don't like him anymore)! I NEED AN ANSWER FAST!!

Favorite Answer

Tell him you're not interested in him. Just come out and tell him the truth, there's no point in lying to save his feelings, if he finds out that you did, it's just going to make everything worse.

• owings

there may well be no delicate thank you to interrupt up consisting of your lady chum devoid of hurting her. clarify to her which you have not have been given any decision and oldsters are controling that decisionbut additionally enable her be attentive to you do care approximately her. You by no skill be attentive to, according to probability in a protracted time down the line, your mom and dad could have a metamorphosis of coronary heart and approve. tell her a friendship might propose alot to you to keepin touch. If it grow to be meant to be, that's going to likely be. stable luck

Look, by being polite you are sending the wrong signals. Let him know you don't like him. It will only sting him but thats what guys want. A straight forward answer that eliminates all possibilities of hooking up. Any guy will appreciate it cause then they can move on.

I wish it was that easy. The truth is, there is no easy way to get him off your back. You must simply be honest and to the point. You have to let him know that at one time you used to like him, but that time has passed and you no longer feel that way.

I know it may be tough, but be strong, hold your ground, and just break it to him truthfully. You'll be so much happier once he off your back. Just keep thinking of your happiness.

you need to be honest with him and tell him that you just want to be friends and nothing else.if he still won't listen then you will have to tell him just like it is or isn't.it might hurt for a while but it's best to tell him now coz the longer you wait,the harder it will be.

just tell him what you think . If you dont like him just tell him, it would be better for a guy to move on then not have any luck with you. I dont think it would realy "hurt" his feelings alot.

best of luck =p

You can always use the old "I'm not looking for a relationship right now" routine. I've used that one before and it worked.

Well, you could always resort to witchcraft, like many women do. But I can't condone that, as that would be blasphemous. Eww witches.

there's no right way. don't answer his phone calls much. always have an excuse not to hang out with him. if he still doesn't get it, tell him you're going out with someone.

u shure u dont like him cuz mybe he lost ure # and just wants to be ure friend