Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

What is so bad about hugo chavez?? so what if he's friends with castro, you should be friends with all. and so

what if he thinks bush is a devil, I disagree with that, but he's entitled to his opinion, that's no different that what a lot of democrats say anyway.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you may be right about that ,but when you getheads of states trying to further belittle our government and try to push the boundaries of our liberties of our constitusion it is a further embarrasment to our already frayed government,further intimidation to our society will make us even weaker in the view of the world

• 1 decade ago

Does it matter to you that his own people live in poverty and do not have the right to call their own president a devil without going to jail. How about you look into Mr. Chavez before you ask all of us to just get along.

• me
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I cant just help to love Chavez he is the only one with real guts to say what every single individual outside the US thinks about the worst terrorist ever (Bush)

• 1 decade ago

Nothing if you prefer living in a Communist state

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • jackie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

If you like him go live in his country. You'll change your mind fast. Democrats and disgusted Republicans are fighting to preserve America not destroy it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Another communist liberal free-lover. Liberals idealogy is one that appreciates the mentality that murders the most people!

Seig Heil liberals!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yea! Then we can all hold hands and sing kumbya.

• 1 decade ago

He's a leftist nut-job.

• 1 decade ago

what?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.