GIRLS, would u like if a GUY sings "Cant take my eyes off of you" outside your window with a band?

Im planning to do this for this girl I like, when she becomes my GF, or maybe before, I dont know, but what would you think if you are in bed, say midnight and then a guy starts singing this song outside your window with a bunch of musicians,,??

I know it happened in that movie, but all the girls seem to loooove that scene, so Im saying, why not!!??

Favorite Answer

I don't know...

Be sure that she likes you first, or else you'll look like a creep.

Also, make sure you get the right house & window!!!

I think that most women have romantic ideals based on unrealistic movies and are disappointed when a guy doesn't have a boom box on his shoulder playing "In Your Eyes" when you break up in order to get you back. You would be my hero if you did this. More men should take cues from romantic movies.

yeah that sounds sweet but i would pick a different song so it isnt related to the movie cuz thats the first thing she will think about...and then it seems like you did it cuz of the movie not cuz the song really means something to you it might but just pick a different song

thats so sweet! maybe not a t midnight, but thats sooooooo sweet! do it to ask her out... taht would be just lovely!!!

Yeah why not?? but don't get in trouble with the policy

it would be sweet but i would throw something at u for waking me up

oh god yes.

if she doesn't like it just pretend you were intentionally being all sappy and goofy to make her laugh.

no offense but i would kinda take you as a STALKER!!

I'd love it