who likes elmer fudd?

i just recently wore a hat to work and one of my co-workers said that i looked like elmer fudd...that hat however was really cute...not at all like what ole elmer would wear....what do you think of the character?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sure he's funny, I wish they'd still show loney toons on tv besides on cartoon network, now that was quality tv. Even my parents like 'em. Well except Peppe Le pew. prime example of sexual harrasment.

• 1 decade ago

My Dad's name was Elmer, and many folks affectionately called him Fudd till the day he died. He liked it, but he never acted like the original Elmaer Fudd.

• 1 decade ago

There are a lot of things that you may not now about childrens shows, sometimes you sould take time to look b.e.t.w.e.e.n the lines.

Source(s): Pe Pe Lee Pew, what a rapist that guy is...Then they had the nerve to put a pimp on sesame street, don't act like I don't know what a pimp is when I see one. They call him "The Count"-Dave Chappelle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iONrQ_PBpWk
  • 1 decade ago

god bless that funny little man with the gun. he aint sophisticated, but it is great blue collar work.

However, i suggest you might not wear it again if you really hate elmer, or say to hell with everyone else!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago
  • Totoru
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I like him. He's innocent, simple and cute but violent, murderous and a wabbit hater.

• 1 decade ago

I think he was cute... in a sweet silly old man way (not the hunky want to date way)

• 1 decade ago

I loved the way he talked :-)

shhhh be wary wary quiet im hunting wabbit

• 1 decade ago

Hey, anyone who'll shoot Bugs Bunny gets my vote.

• 1 decade ago

He's adorable, but he needs to stop chasing Bugs.

Source(s): self
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.