?

what are some good websites for me to learn about being emancipated?

Favorite Answer

I know it's not mucch to go by, but check websites that show the state (or providence) that you live in's laws. You can try a simple search on google.

Example: Emancipation and New York Law

First search was a guideline to understanding what exactly this entitles. I'm sure it could be like that for other states and such.

I know how it feels to have to get away from home, and I wish you the best of luck...it can be really painful and hard..

• kuhle

the 1st and maximum mandatory step to be taken is for you and your boyfriend to get your heads examined. I recommend heavily, you have been at the same time for 7 months and you think of that proves which you have been meant to be at the same time constantly? and you think of being waiting to make certain a marriage budget potential you recognize a thank you to make a marriage artwork? each thing on your long positioned up shows how clueless you're. Please please please pay attention to the voice of reason and wait. in case you and your boyfriend are rather meant for the different, you will nonetheless be at the same time at age 25 (or once you have complete your college educations, whichever comes first). THEN would be a functional time to get married, no count what your the two clueless mothers are keen to consent to.