Does it matter to you...?

...whether Clay Aiken is gay or not?

Favorite Answer

No, it does not matter. I don't care if he is gay, straight, bi, or crazy...that doesn't change how good he sings, and what he does with his own personal life is his business....just my opinion! Take care.

I hate American Idol and just like Clay Aiken, the show get's on my nerves. I could care less if Clay is gay, I just want him to go away, like find a hole to crawl in and stay there.

These people are so blah.......who cares about this stuff? Theres a world out there and people are missing out because they are immobilized by Paris, Clay and all of these people....WHO CARES ? WHAT WE THINK DOESN"T MATTER TO THEM ANY WAY !

• ?

Clay Aiken's is GAY??? No Way!!!! Just kidding....LOL Please... didn't everyone know that from the beginnig?

No it doesn't matter to me AT ALL!!♥

Nope

Nope... I could care less, until he tried making a pass at me. Then I'd care

I don't care I mean if he is gay that's fine if he's not gay that's fine. Either way he can sing.

Not 1 bit!

No, I think it's stupid that the media is making such a big deal out of it.

I believe that what people do in their personal time is just that...personal.