Do you think america's values are screwd up?

Favorite Answer

I live a happy life IN AMERICA and so far it's been a whole lot better than any other country I've lived in before.

Since America is all I know , I actually do think our values in general are extremely screwed up . Everyone is out to see how many material things they can GET . People don't teach their

children respect for their elders or anyone else for that matter .

They don't discipline them anymore so now the up coming generation are the ones running the adults, or running over them .

These kids don't even have respect for their own bodies .

I can't say about any other countries since I live here in the good old USA .

Some Americans values are screwed up - but definitely not the USA as a whole.

I still believe it to be one of the best places in the world to live. I'm proud to be apart of it.

You can't judge the whole country on only choices made by only a few people. Not everyone has the same values.