questions........?

would looking or i guess it's called light staring at someone youre interested in, be flirting?

what are some other ways of flirting in high school?

also do guys like girls that wear quite a bit of make-up or what???

no dumb ansers please!!!

~~~~I'm not talking about stareing but like smile and look @ the same time~~~~~~~~~

Favorite Answer

me personally when someone stares at me it kinda creeps me out.

Try not to stare. Just a quick smile should be good enough. All the guys I know don't like it when girls where lots of make up.

Staring can be a form of flirtation. When I was in school most guys thought that if a girl wore a lot of make up she was easy. My nephew says they still think that today. Seems kind of stupid to me.

well beings im in highschool u no u should jusst get out there and go for it whats the worst that can happen "he saysno" ok move on u still got alot of time to find a guy your eyes dont make a difference so stop staring and no alot of makeup is concidered slutty and easy if you know your beautiful who the hell needs makeup i dont wear it bcuz i know im beautifulk and i still get guys so its just a waste of money to me so good luxck

I have no idea sweety

you should do what you think it's right