cassy c asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & Body · 1 decade ago

whats better clean and clear or proactive?

Favorite Answer

I haven't tried proactive, but I use clean and clear and I love it, it doesn't overdry my skin or anything of the sort. My daughter and I use it every day and we both love it. I like the one in the purple bottle, it comes out as a foam and one bottle lasts for months with two people using it daily.

• swayed

I think different products work for different people. If you have tried Clean & Clear and you are not getting the result that you want then I would try Proactiv. Sometimes it takes trying a few different product lines before you find the one that works for your skin. Just remember to give the product time to work before you give up on it. Good Luck

I bought proactive but returned it, it didnt do anything for my skin but make me look very oily- more so than I was already. I ended up at the dermitoligist- Id reccomend you go there, they know exactly how to treat the type of skin you have, what works for sensative, dry, oily and how much time before you should see results - with over the counter stuff or informercial products you're just taking a guess that you know how your skin will react, when you really have no idea.

i just bought proactive and i feel like am breaking out more, but it might be part of the process...i hope!, what work for mr is using the olay micridermabrasion evry 3 days and putting the strivectin on my face, that has help A LOT!! I ove it, the Stri-Vectine has clearedup all my scras and I guess some of the fine line i had, but am only 24 so i have no wrinkles yet,

My skin is not bad, but did have a few areas that needed fixing. I tried everything including proactive, nothing worked until I found clear and clear wipes, they are for blackheads, but i just use them everyday and my skin has been crystal clear for the last 2months. No joke try it!

Proactive if you have bad acne- it really dries out your skin though. Clean and Clear if you just need something moderate.

well, clean and clear is not really popular with many people but it is lame

and proactiv is just a fake medication in getting your money

so, choose

well proactiv worked waayyy better than clean and clear for me

Clean and Clear!

It works the next day that you put it on =]

Source(s): i use it

proactive