Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

dose any one know how to buy the clothes you nwant on the computer or jobs you can get while your 13teen????

Like if you are in the middle school and what i job can someone help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz thanks

Favorite Answer

Mostly any brand clothing you want you can find at that stores website, you can find websites by just typing the brand name into Yahoo search engine. Or, EBAY.com has alot of clothes that are brand new still with tags, maybe you should try them.

As for the jobs, I know that Publix SuperMarkets & Coldstone Creamery allow employees to work there at the age of 14. 13, I have no clue. But, maybe in a year you can apply at those places if they are in your area. Good luck.

For clothes try the manufactures web site or eBay or some other online seller of cloths. As for a job I am almost sure that child labor laws do not allow you to work until you are 14 or above

Wear a Tee shirt blouse and Jeans trouser.The Job you can get it as a part time..bagging the grocery on the cash register as a helper..If not do learn more in part time courses for Hair style,Tattoo,Waxing,eyebrow etc and secure a high pay job + tips money extra