Did anyone hear about the gas station 7 11 no longer buying oil from venezuela?

My dad was telling me that the president of the company said if the president of venezuela wants to talk badly about or president in our own country then he is no longer going to do business with the country? Please fill me in.

Favorite Answer

many 7-11's sell Citgo gas. Citgo is a company based out of Venezuela. recently, the venezuelan president, hugo chavez, said that bush was "the devil" and "an alcoholic." so, 7-11 told citgo to piss off. 7-11 will be selling their own brand of gasoline now.

• Your DAD is correct, No way should we buy gas from a jerk like the president of Venezuela, he hates Americans and wants to be the big shot in south america. My hat is off to 7/11 for being good Americans. (DO NOT BUY CITCO GAS)

Jerry R.

It is true but a very stupid decision. It tells us the influence King George has in the oil business. He will try again to kill and economically suffocate Chavez from Venezuela. & Eleven is Texas company, needles to go any further into details.

Never bought citgo gas in the first place. It's cheap crap that clogs up fuel filters, injectors, and is often watered down.

Chavez-Chavez called bush a bunch of names. And 7-11 is going to buy their cheap-crap-gas from someone else now. (it makes no difference that the names were true. Because Bush IS the Devil, and he IS a Boozer.)

It's really just a cover up because 7-11 wants to make their own big-gulp gas. hehe. And it'll still be cheap, crap gas.

Yep, 711 isn't using Citgo as a supplier any more. Citgo is the state-run Venezuelan oil company. Join the boycott, don't patronize Citgo!

Good 4 him

I hadn't heard that but i suppose the our govenrment isn't making to many friends these days . I mean when we are pulling our troops out of countries that support us . and we close our bases worldwide leaving these countries with out security . its nowonder things are not pleasant .

• jackie

Good for them.