Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 1 decade ago

I can't figure out ... what's going on with my body?

I had sex on Sept 16.... OV calendar says I should have ovulated on the 17th.... perfect timing right ??? So ... I thought.... a week after "ovulating"......my breast where very sore.., period sore.... but every morning I would feel like a sharp.,heated feeling in my breast..(best way I can explain the sensation) especially the left breast. When I would rub them...they would feel a little wet... so I started squeezing them... and a little wetness would come through the nipple. But today.... my pantiliner had a little bit of period...... I counted from the first day of my last period ..and today would be the 25th day....... so it can definitely be the start of my period. But then why where my breast "leaking"..., I was not ''willing" my body to think it was pregnant..... I don't think about it every waking moment... for I know that the more you want it..... the harder it will become to get it! Someon please explain this to me. I have never been pregnant before....

Favorite Answer

part of 1st trimester

That breast leaking is too weird, even if you were pregnant you shouldnt be leaking nothing from your breast this early in pregnancy, i say go see a doctor for that, and about being pregnant take a test or just wait until you see your doctor.

If you become overly sexually active, this will affect. If you are not any more sexually active than usual, I am not sure. My sister went to the doctor to find out if she was pregnant because the same problem occurred with her and that is what she was told. Sorry, I could not be of more help but I do hope this helps some.

You could still be pregnant, go see a doctor and get everything checked out.

breast are leaking, can be from hormones....occasionally ,once in a blue moon my breast will do the same,had it checked out and found out i was fine...strange things just happen sometimes.

go see a doctor asap please