My homecoming dance is coming up, should i go?

i could either go or babysit my lil bro and let my parents go for a dance they have the smae night......what should i do!??!?!?!?!

Favorite Answer

go And get pussy lick and **** suck *** yeah ****!you parents can *** any time!

Go to your homecoming especially if this is your last year in school. If you are only a junior then there's always next year. Once that moment is gone you can't get it back.

Otherwise, if you still have a year to go then save it for next year and let your parents party.

• Kitty

Babysit and make some money ! I never went to homecoming or prom...I found work to be MUCH more profitable... and now I am in my 30's and hardly have to work at all for my money works for me!!

Source(s): aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah life is good !

call a family friend or a profational babysitter but u go to that dance do yer best to work it out so that u and yer parents could go.I MEAN DO EVERYTHING U CAN THINK OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

key word: babysitter. If you want to go ask if they would mind getting a babysitter.

• GrnApl

go to your homecoming.