What is PMSing mean?

i just put it in a random category

• Mizz G
    Favorite Answer

Pre Menstrual Syndrom

Because of a woman's monthly cycle, there's constant hormonal change in the body. It shows more with some women than others... some women get really touchy just before their period and during their period, or they get cramps or other bodily symptoms. Personally I don't really suffer from it, but I do notice changes in my libido... usually it peaks just before period and once i get it it drops to zero.

Just a word of advice: categorise this question under "Women's Health"

• rumsey

Pmsing

It generally means "a woman's excuse to be as bitchy and irritable and selfish as she wants, just because she's feeling under the weather".

Most women could take several supplements like calcium and magnesium coming up to their period to help alleviate the symptoms but don't. They know it's going to happen and yet they don't bother to try extra hard to be tolerant or nice, it all becomes me me me...

My advice is, unless it's really really really bad - like a true medical condition that needs proper treatment from doctors - then don't put up with it. Life is hard, if you know you're having a bad day you don't take it out on someone else, you try and think "Hey, I'm having a bad day, I should be extra careful as I know I might blow my top".

Trust me, tell a woman that and don't put up with their crap and their PMS doesn't have such a bad effect all of a sudden. Sometimes you need to be hard to be a help, especially with childishness.

Do men get away with beating each other up just because they've got high levels of testosterone in their blood? It happens, but it's still unnacceptable behaviour, just as a moody woman on PMS is unnacceptable.

Lizeth Ramirez

Poor Me syndrome

• Carole

Its when a woman uses her hormonal changes at certain times of the month as an excuse for bad behavior.

Pre-Menstral Syndrom. I call it Punish My Spouse!!

Premenstrual symptoms

LOL you certainly did.

PMS Pre-Menstrual Syndrome.. no fun

I believe its stands for POST MENSTRAL SYNDROME