Is it better to get over someone by......?

A. getting under someone else

B. hating them

C.___________

Favorite Answer

Ignoring them perhaps?

First give it some time, if you found yourself not able to forget him/her, then its time to hate that person in order to move on with your life.

But I don't really recommend solution A, cause you'll be really harsh on that second person who u choose in order to forget number one, I mean... Its really mean and you wouldn't break that person's heart if he/she got attached to you, just because u were trying to forget someone or gettin over him/her.

Its not fair to get under someone else when u still didn't forget the first one, it's really not the right thing to do.

You'll find yourself lost in the middle and confused in your feelings between the two of them.

Wishing u all the best of luck :)

Source(s): My Own Perspective, 20 Years Old Female, University Student. Egypt/Cairo.

I agree with U&ME, time is the best way. all the others are kinda rebound, quick fix methods that don't really help. You still are hurting and so vulnerable, time heals and makes you stronger. Believe me, I've done ALL of the other things and you just end up looking crazy.

• Anry

Ignorant.

C. Suffering for forty + years because I picked the wrong guy. Just learn to live with it.

C. Picking up the pieces and turn all the pain, that person has ever caused you, into strength and whatever you do, keep your head up!

Getting under someone else!

• misery

C. Working it out with one's self first... just figuring out the actions and stuff and trying to grow from it, I guess.

Honestly it's easier to hate somebody if you want to move on. But people don't like to say that.

Forgetting them.