I want to hunt elk in yampa Colorado where can i buy an elk tag what do i need I'm from Ohio?

4 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You need a hunter ID. Then go to any Colorado store that sells permits and tell them you want an elk tag. Be prepared to spend some money( out of state tags are expensive).

  • 1 decade ago

    Contact Colorado dept. of Fish, Wildlife and Parks

  • 1 decade ago

    you need your hunter safety coarse certificate and go on line and buy a out of state license with a elk tag.

    Source(s): self info
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.