one hug could have ruined it all, so can you help?!?!?!?

ok, i really like this guy and he seems to like me but i dunno for sure. well we've been writing each other notes back and forth but today i saw a chick hug him!! i could have cried, i waz devasted!! i know he likes her but im just not sure what to do cuz i cant imagine myself w/o him!! his best friend says he talks a/b me all the time and he flirts alot( w/ me)but....i/d/k!! i told him i like him in a notebut ever since i seen the hug im scared i ruined our friendship. help!!!!

Favorite Answer

don't worry, i went through something like this before. if you really have strong feelings for him, now is the time to take a chance. that's what loves about. if it doesn't work out, you can still be friends! believe me! don't believe all that other drama about that you can't be friends afterwards. try and make it work, and give him a nice big bear hug tomorrow.

Maybe you should tell him how you feel. We are in a new decade letters may not necessarily work now days. If it is meant to be it will happen for you. You can always approach him and see what it is that he wants. Some time the woman has to be the aggressive one. Depending on how old you are I am sure there will be a million more fish in the sea that you will go head over heals for.

Forget the hug and the note just keep it going like before. It will all work out one way or the other. Good Luck !!

i see the cut and pasters are here in numbers.

You really need to get over all that insecurity. The girl HUGGED him, not the other way around. You are upset over nothing.

Just cuz he hugged some other chick don't mean he likes her, or that he doesn't like you. play it low, and don't come on too strong.

Wait 3 years, then ask him out. Guaranteed, he'll be done with her by then, and he'd be done with you by then too if you hooked up now.

so u aint together yet...and he may have some female friends is all...so dont dwell on it...

never say never it's not your fault it's just him