Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Does anyone else miss former UN Secretary General Boutros Boutros Ghali as much as I do?

Favorite Answer

Unfortunatly, he was not one of the more memorable UN Secretary Generals. He was no U Thant & no Dag Hammarskjold.

• vescio

Yer the UN will by no skill rule the international they have not were given a lot power on the finest of circumstances and shortly Americas favor to be international leaders will come to an end with the european, china Indian and perchance Brazil transforming into steadily extra effectual.

No.

I seem to recall he flew into Bosnia in 1992, I think it was, and basically said to the people there that there are people elsewhere who need more help than them.

Only the funky moustache. If Kofi grew himself a nice 'stache and waxed it regularly, I could warm up to the guy.

• zap

No I don't (remember Bosnia)

ali g

Source(s): check out my questions yall