Im 14 and I want to play Airplane games for free.or exiting games?

Where can i download them for free also where my computer does not get meesed up because of the game.

and one last thing I also like games that are intesting.

Favorite Answer

I am also a fan of flight, i have been looking for a good free flight simulator for a long time but have found none. i would recommend against most of the ones out there since the graphics are bad and they can mess up your computer. Check out --->download.com<--, go to the game section, most of the games are good and the selection is large, however they are limited since they are a "free" version.

A good free-unlimited game is "Maplestory", try it, its a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing game, you can get it at -->www.mapleglobal.com<---, its pretty neat and really good for being free.

1

Source(s): Most Realistic Flight Sim : http://FlightSimulator.siopu.com/?chI

I found a really cool; online game, it's an MMORPG called Space CowBoy. It's a futuristic fighter jet game. You interact with other people, upgrade your craft, that stuff. visit www.sco.gpotato.com

Play Hovernmus server, and add SteelTitan437 to your buddy list. I will be glad to assist you.

Hey man go to coolrom.com you could get atari to sega saturn games. A little of sega saturn games u have to pay, but the rest are free and download less than a minute.

Source(s): me

BOO!. Just kidding.

Jezz im 14, I dont see

most of the

boys I like an attrackted to

Play games.

That are 14 too.

Have you tried Pro Flight Simulator mechanism? Get right here : http://latestflightsimulator.com . This is able to immediately instruct each and every one!

• Erika

nicely, it relies upon on what time your flight is. in case you have some hours, astounding!!! then in case you do not, crap!! bypass out and purchase the two rollar coaster or zoo multi-millionaire. the final rollar coaster one is the only the place you may experience the rides. I don 't have any innovations for the zoo multi-millionaire different than GET the 2d!!! in case you have a DS, then take it with you. bypass out and purchase the two nintendogs or mario kart ds.

its really hard to find full functional games for free. who wants to give away their ideas and products for free?

however you could try arcade sorta flying games at websites like ebaumsworld.com or newgrounds.com. if you really wana download full games try programs like lime-wire to download. i also recommend the flight simulator games by Microsoft, they are really good.

well the best sites I know and i play on all the time are www.miniclip.com, www.bubblegumclub.com and well www.yahoo.com so good look and on miniclip club penguin is awsome!

ace combat 5. worth every penny.