On My Computer Why Dose It Say Windows Vista Capable?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This means that your computer's hardware is capable of running Microsoft's new operating system, Windows Vista. Check it out on the website below.

• 1 decade ago

I believe that Windows Vista is the new version of Windows (after XP). It has come out with a beta version so far, but the full version has not been released yet. Do not worry. Your computer will most likely be able to hold previous versions of Windows. It is most likely just getting ready for the new release of Windows

• 1 decade ago

It DOSE say this because your computer is able to accept the next Windows upgrade to Vista ... Lets us know how it DOSE goes.

• 1 decade ago

because there is a new windows coming out. It is call Windows Vista. It is like Windows XP, but much better. The sticker mean you can download it off of microsoft.com and have a better computer. IM me at Cardcapture1 for more details

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Vista is the new Windows operating system coming out in Jan. 07. It will replace XP.

• 1 decade ago

Because they want you to know that you can spend a big pile of money on the new Windows Operating System when it comes out next year...without spending another big pile of money for a new computer...note though that it says "capable" and not something stronger like "optimized."

• 1 decade ago

Use Linux. Windows sucks.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.