Why doesn't he text back?

Since i've been talking to my new guy m8 we used to text each other a lot like everyday!!! I had feelings for him and so did he but he had a girlfriend and his girlfriend was not treating him right when i found out he liked me i started to send him flirty text messages and so did he and it felt great. Then few weeks later things between him and his girlfriend started to go great, and we decided to be just mates nothing else and now i feel that i'm losing him because he keeps forgetting to text me back and i end up texting him and he replies and then it repeats again plus i rarely see him now because he is in university help me!!!!

Favorite Answer

Why do you kept texting him when he doesn't text back? You shouldn't pursue someone who forgets you so easily. If you are doing it because he is your friend, well he isn't a very good friend to continually not text you back. So my advice to you is to move on, find another guy who will appreciate the fact that he is on your mind and who will appreciate your messages. Life is too short to waste time on a guy that doesn't give you what you want. You deserve better than that.

Girl he was makin u the other women so its been time for u to go get another man i will be someone out there for u he wasnt the only one out there ya kno all im sayin is the longer u wait for him to text bac the more its goin to hurt

maybe its his way of saying he wants to spend more time with his girlfriend...sorry to say it like that but it may be true...I went through the same thing...and when I confronted my friend he said he was getting along better with his girl but was afraid to tell me face to face becuase he didn't want to upset me in anyway...yeah i was upset that he didnt tell me face to face but we remained friends....if you have his phone number or if he has a computer and an e-mail then maybe you can contact him or better yet if you happen to run into him then you can ask him yourself (if he is not with his girlfriend so no problems will arise just to be on the safe side.)

Love is the answer to everything. All you ever need is love,

communication and understanding. That's what I figured out so

far. If you are down, you need to get up and start doing something with

your life. Don't need to be shy, be straight forward and allways say what

you want and expect from the others.

=======

If you have the time, and you are looking for someone, complete this simple

form and start dating.

http://**************/go.php

hello he wants to be with his gf and the texting is causing problems or the even mor obvious he's a dog and can only text when the gf isn't around

heres a hint he doesnt like you and stay the hellz away from him if he has a damn gf dont try to steel her man you *****.......

hahahaha jk im just kiddin im not that mean but seriously find sum1 else dont worry ur still young and so am i we find sum 1

I think you should forget the feelings you have for him and give it to another man that deserves it. :)

• Miss J

Sorry, he's made his decision...He would rather be with his girlfriend than to bother himself with you. Face facts, he is not that into you anymore.

maybe he has some unfinished business with his other girl before he comes to yo

I would forget about him.