Nephew isnt quite sure?

My nephew recently IMed me and asked me if his penis was normal, he said that he was around 4.6" and 4" around. I told him that I'd ask on here and report back to him in 2 days. Whatd you think?

Hes 14 yearss old

I bet you I'm not, I bet you you can IM him and ask him yourself

• Geo
    Favorite Answer

He is above average for 14 and should be very proud of his manhood. The average size for an adult man is 5 inches. He is coming along well for development. He needs to be masturbating to keep it healthy and help the penis continue to develop well. Masturbation also is good for the rest of his reproductive system. At 14 he should be masturbating about 3 times a day. Most boys will not admit to this so do ask him if he masturbates just give him the information and let him know that it is okay, normal, and no harm can come from it.

Source(s): retired biology teacher

If he is 14 then its absolutely normal. He still has a lot of growth to do in height and weight aswell anyway, hes barely in puberty. The average size is approx 5.5-6 inches world wide, wether guys want to admitt it or not :p, so tell him not to worry.

Does it really matter? There's nothing he can do about it.

P.S. Don't you guys have anything better to talk about? Sounds kind of creepy to me that this would even be discussed.

Depends on the age and he needs to accept what his parents gave him, its not the only thing that is important in life.

WOW he asked you instead of a male figure. Well tell him it's normal

whoa thats small when i was 14 mine was 6" or 7"

Thats REALLLLLLy tiny,dude

I think he should worry more about school then about penis size

hy hons gay partners steeviie and davey hons, did you measure his pew- wee hons?? how old is he hons?/ he is way to small, hons, without know his real age its hard too tell thou!!

are you that nephew of yours

i bet you are