jeff g
jeff g asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Women Only!!!?

How many of you gals would love being tickled on the bottom of your feet and under your arms and on your bellies & even behind the ears or on the neck???

Favorite Answer

I like a good tickle from time to time. Sounds great.

I actually enjoy being tickled, but I like the tender touch of the fingertips tickle. All over my body, but mostly my legs. I liked to only be tickled by my partner though. It gives me a feeling of relaxation. Not everyone is the same.

I like under the feet, but under the arms is annoying, belly is emabarressing (espesh if she has weight insecurities), ears and neck are okay! why do u ask?

My dad use to tickle me when I was little...and he did it in almost all of those places...very annoying

this is why i don't allow my husband to tickle me - even though I am extremely ticklish.

i get tickled by my boyfriend all the time. i'm only tickled on my feet. it's fine with me, but only my b/f can do that.

I can't stand being tickeled..rubbing the feet or kissing of the neck is much better.

sounds weird to me. A massage feels so much better, my boyfriend always gives me a back massage...its so nice!!!!! but there are pretty much thre kinds of people....tickle people, massage people, and people who just dont wanna be touched!

I hate being tickled......that is an annoyance.....there are way better things you could be doing.....

Not me. Unfortunately I am not a ticklish person. sigh...I hear its lots of fun and a lot of women like it.

I hear that the more ticklish you are, the better you enjoy sex!

i hate when ppl tickle me