A vaccine question.?

if there was a government subsidized vaccine to get rid of the homo problem, would you take it?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wow, what a cool Idea A Vaccine to counteract HOMOPHOBIA- now that would cure allot of the 'problem' wouldn't it?

• God
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

How old is this question!, everyone is going to answer 'no' of course not. Plus you'll get a few answers about homosexuality not being a disease in the first place. You might also get some comments about you taking a cure for stupidity, or for being straight (assuming you are) as well. In addition there'll be a few answers saying how discusting homosexuality is and how its against God etc. from the left wing religous bigots. Oh, and the ones that answer 'yes' are not actually gay they're just tryingt to stir things up.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Do not get vaccinated. There is no scientific proof that the theory of vaccination is valid, yet there is considerable proof that Vaccines cause illness and death.

The Vaccination Hoax

http://www.whale.to/b/hoax1.html

A Detailed history of vaccination

http://dgwa1.fortunecity.com/body/vaccination.html

• If there was a vaccine created to get rid of the jack*ss problem, you would be 1st on the list my friend.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Number one...being a homo isn't a problem for us...though it appears to be a problem for you....I wouldn't take a vaccine to become straight....maybe they could improve your IQ however.

• 1 decade ago

But there is no problem...

Finding a medical way to change sexual orientation, however, would prove that it is natural and beyond a person's control. So if anyone thinks that they could make such a thing, they would also be saying that they shouldn't...

• 1 decade ago

I didnt know we were a problem,gee all this time i thought it was the haters and idiots that were getting out of hand

• Silva
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Anything sponsored by the government I would immediately mistrust!

• 1 decade ago

leave the homos alone and get a life

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How is homosexuality a problem??

I love who I am. My life is just fine.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.