There is a reason it is called a JOKE!!!! Dont ya think?

Why is it that the second some one.. no no wait.. A WOMEN posts a "JOKE" about men, some men in here react by saying the person is a sexist???!!!!!

I don't get it?!? There are hundreds of jokes about dumb blondes (all women) and about women but you'll find most of us laughing along... just go to the link and see how some of the guys reacted! Im not saying all men, i just find it funny how some take it so seriously!! ITS A JOKE GUYS!! GEEEEEESS LAUGH A LITTLE!! hahahahaha

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AthPd...

Hmm interesting... 6 answers and not one a man so far.. come on guys do you agree or diagree?

• Favorite Answer

Lighten up, guys! A joke is a joke is a joke, no matter who it's about. I'm blonde, and I don't take offense to the daily beating I get on here!

• yep, but some people also like to harrass people cuz it isn't a question and 2. they're stupid, it's JOKES and riddles take a joke you dumba s ses and plus that joke was cute, and also not all blonde jokes are about women I've posted a few that involved men. ♥

• huenke

No. See shaggy dog tale: A mushroom walks into the bar and says to the bartender "Hay , could i'm getting a lager please" The bartender looks at him shacking his head and say "No, we don't serve nutrition here" The mushroom says "Why not i'm a Fungi!" See evolution: one million. biology thought of progression from till now kinds: the theoretical technique with the help of which all species develop from till now varieties of existence. in accordance to this thought, organic version interior the genetic fabric of a inhabitants favours reproduction with the help of a few persons greater suitable than others, so as that over the generations all participants of the inhabitants come to own the advantageous features. 2. biology developmental technique: the organic or artificially brought on technique with the help of which new and diverse organisms develop as a results of ameliorations in genetic fabric 3. slow progression: the slow progression of something right into a greater complicated or greater advantageous style

I know, guys laugh their heads off at dumb women jokes but when the tables are turned...

I laugh at the blond jokes-i don't get offended

If I thought I would be offended i would not click on it

• ?

that is the problem -girls and women are so mean-they dont mind us telling jokes about them-but sometimes they try and tell jokes about us -that is soooo unfair!!!

what is your problem??? im just kiddin lol-LOL have the nicest day ever and remember when we let Jesus in our heart to forgive our sins and be our friend-we get the power to forgive and live happy-days without end-Revelation 3vs19&20 ohhh yesss!

• jfmm

I try to ignore petty human attitudes; but sometimes I have to retort.

i know.. a joke is a joke... if you cant take it, then dont read them...

no doubt, ..

but then again, they are guys

~not much maturity there~

Live and let live.....a motto to live by..........